Building Construction and Permitting
The City of Euless requires permits on certain activities and projects conducted within city limits. For information regarding Permits please call 817-685-1630.
Plan Revision Sheet Required
Effective August 1, revisions or amendments to any plan must be accompanied with a listing of changes from the original plan. This narrative must be presented on an 8.5 x 11” sheet.
New Codes Passed
At the June 28th City Council meeting, the City Council adopted the following codes:
- 2015 International Building Code with amendments
- 2015 International Fire Code with amendments
- 2015 International Mechanical Code with amendments
- 2015 International Plumbing Code with amendments
- 2015 International Energy Conversation Code with amendments
- 2015 International Fuel Gas Code with amendments
- 2015 International Residential Code with amendments
- 2014 National Electric Code with amendments
This ordinance with amendments is available as ordinance 2124.
Permit applications received on or after July 18, 2016 will be considered with the above code sets.
Building Permit Fees
Certificates of Occupancy Report
The information in the following report is a list of Certificates of Occupancy issued by the City of Euless. It is updated on a regular basis. The table can be sorted by license number, application date, issued date, business name or address.
Contact the Building and Inspections Division at 817-685-1630 if you have any problems with the provided information.
The following information is a list of issued permits from the City of Euless. It is updated on a monthly basis. The table of issued permits may be sorted by any column including permit type, date issued or by contractor.
If you have any problems with the information provided, please contact the Building and Inspections Division at 817-685-1630.
Projects Requiring Permits
The Planning and Development Department enforces this city ordinance and requests that residents obtain a permit for the following projects:
- Remodeling involving demolition, construction, moving walls or modifying structural elements
- Room additions
- Lawn sprinkler systems
- Electrical system upgrades or additions
- Accessory buildings or storage sheds which are 120 square feet or greater.
- Commercial roofing
- New fencing or alteration of existing fencing other than simple fence replacement of existing panels
- In-ground pools and above ground pools 5000 gallons or larger
- Garage enclosures (where permitted by ordinance)
- Plumbing additions or modifications other than simple fixture replacement
- New installation of signs or sign face changes
- Temporary utilities (electrical, gas, water)
- Certificate of Occupancy (commercial and multi-family properties)
- Health (commercial food related operations)
- Driveway approaches (new, expansions or removal)
- Furnace installation or replacement
- Air conditioner condenser installation or replacement
- Water heater installation or replacement
- Garage Sale (limited to two per calendar year)
- Spa and hot tub installation (electrical)
- New building construction
- Repair of gas leaks
- Structural repairs
- Fireplace or wood stove installation
- Moving a mobile home