August Happenings at the Senior Center
The Euless Family Life Senior Center requires that all participants become a member. It's SIMPLY FabEuless to join. Complete a membership form, have your picture made and the ADVENTURE begins. Memberships are open to the 60+ population. Please contact the center at 817-685-1671 for membership fees. The center offers a variety of activities for the 60+ members. Some of the ADVENTURES you may experience.
- Health and Wellness Classes: Zumba, Sit and Fit, Pilates, Movin and Grovin, Easy Chair Fitness, Gentle Yoga, Chair Yoga
- Games, Music and Such: Billiards, Chinese Mah Jongg, "84", Texas Hold 'Em, Mah Jongg, Party Bridge, Ping Pong and Jammers
- Monthly Games: Bingo, Bingo and Dinner and Bunco
- Arts and Crafts Classes: Knitting, Crocheting, Quilters and Card Making
- Health Screening and Seminars: Lunch and Learn, Medicare Q and A and much more
- Special Interest: Genealogy, "Hey Whatcha Reading" Book Club, Line Dancing and much more
- Trips: please check website and Playbook for more information
- Social Events: Monthly Meal Medley, Mystery Lunch, Dining Out and Thursday Night Social
- 8/8 Health Care and Your Retirement. Wednesday, 11:30 a.m.
- 8/16 Essential Oils 101. Thursday, 7 p.m.
- 8/20 Dining Out. Monday, 5 p.m.
For more information please call 817-685-1671 or stop by the center to get your SIMPLY FabEuless Adventure started.;