August Happenings at the Senior Center
The Euless Family Life Senior Center requires that all participants become a member. It’s SIMPLY FabEuless to join. Complete a membership form, have your picture made and the ADVENTURE begins. Memberships are open to the 60+ population. Please contact the center at 817-685-1671 for membership fees. The center offers a variety of activities for the 60 Plus members. Some of the ADVENTURES you may experience...
- Health and Wellness Classes: Zumba, Sit and Fit, Pilates, Sweating to the Oldies, Easy Chair Fitness, Gentle Yoga, Chair Yoga and Walk with Ease
- Games and Such: Billiards, "84", Texas Hold'em, Mah Jongg, Party Bridge, Pickleball (on summer break), Ping Pong and Thursday Night Social and Games
- Monthly Games: BINGO and Bunco
- Arts and Crafts Classes: Knit/Crochet/Cross Stitch, Quilters and Card Making
- Lunch and Learn, Semiars, Q&A and Much More: Lunch and Learn, Medicare Q&A, Healthy Chats and much more.
- Special Interest: "Hey Whatcha Reading" Book Club, Satellite Library Program and Line Dancing
- Trips: For more information, please visit our website, call or stop by the center.
- Special Events: Monthly Meal Medley, Frozen Fridays
- Music: Jammers on Thursdays at 1:00 pm
- Upcoming: We are always updating please check our website or stop by the center.
For more information please call 817-685-1671 or stop by the center.